March 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday {3/19/12}

It's been a while since I've last posted our Menu Plan... but I'm back on track now and I must say, we've been having some beautiful weather lately! My greens are growing and I'm getting the gardening itch, lol!  We just prepped our soil, so I hope to pick out what we will plant in the next week or two!  I also plan to do a quick Freezer Cooking Day too, so stay tuned! With that being said, here is my menu for the week...

Sunday- Fried Fish w/Hushpuppies
*Overnight Cinnamon Coffee Cake for Sunday breakfast & dessert!
Monday- Chicken Breasts w/Veggies
Wednesday- Stuffed Shells w/Ricotta Cheese & Spinach
Thursday-  Stuffed Peppers
Friday-  Baked Chicken w/Cabbage
Saturday-  Chicken Soft Tacos

** Check out additional menus at Menu Plan Monday!  Feel free to check out my tips on Menu PlanningGreat Freezer Food Tips and Freezer Cooking too!

1 comments:

ahorne said...

Looks scrumptious! I know we should eat more fish, but I have to admit that the kind I like best is FRIED fish. ;)