March 2, 2012

HOT Deal of the Week... My Target Trip!

There wasn't much to get this week, but I had a few things on my list from Target to get.  I really wanted the NEW Welch's Fizz since I had the coupons, however my store didn't have them available just yet.  And yes, I have been loading up on the dental floss, but I plan to send a care package off for our church's "Micah Project" where we set out to help someone in need!  I wound up getting...

(4) Up & Up Dental Flosses @ $.99 each (used $1 Target printable coupons)
(4) Up & Up Sponges 2pk @ $.99 (used $1 Target printable coupons)
(2) Purell Hand Sanitizers @ $2.99 each (used $1 manuf. coupons + $1 Target printable coupons)
(2) Schick Silk Razors @ $9.49 each [used (2) $4 manuf. coupons + (2) $1.50 Target printable coupons]
*This deal was also Buy 2, Get a $5 Target Gift Card back


Total Paid = $5.44 + received a $5 Target Gift Card back... making it just $.44 (total saved $27.96)!!!*

*With the Schick Deal, I used my trusty $5 Target Gift Card that I keep on hand for deals just like these... it's basically recycling gift cards!!


0 comments: