February 28, 2012

What's Cooking Wednesday {2/29/12}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)



This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!


Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Spaghetti w/Olive Oil and Garlic (by Chef Not Included)— stop by and say hello!

We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

8 comments:

mjskit said...

Thanks for hosting!

Jill@RealFoodForager.com said...

Hi,
I shared a recipe for a Cacao Date Energy Bar.

CouponTOT said...

This is a nice effort to put together great recipes hovering across the blogosphere. Thanks.

Jen Blacker said...

Thank you for hosting. This week I shared my loaded cornbread muffins. They are very versatile, so you can add anything you like.

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

As much as I love a good red sauce, there are times when I just want a really simple preparation where the pasta (my guilty pleasure) itself can shine through. If I'm making a meat main dish like Chicken Parm or Pizziola, I usually do the pasta with olive oil and garlic. (or BUTTER and garlic LOL)

Thanks for hosting and sharing your yummy pasta dish!

France @ Beyond The Peel said...

Happy Wednesday Cristi! I'm sharing Sumac Spiced Salmon with Beurre Noir, Oven Roasted Tomato Salad with Spiced Croutons, and 5 Protein Packed Breakfasts That Will Make You Leap Out of Bed!

Thanks for hosting, my dear :)

Miz Helen said...

I have had some difficulty leaving a comment, as the blogger wouldn't let me comment on my other computer, wierd. I am sharing my Rosemary Pork Roast today. Thank you for hosting and have a great day!
Miz Helen

AndiWinslow said...

Just bring over some Raggedy Ann Cookies. thanks for the party andi