January 3, 2012

What's Cooking Wednesday {1/4/12}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)



This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!


Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Oven Roasted Honey Ginger Chicken Thighs  (by Go Ahead... Take a Bite)— stop by and say hello!

We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

7 comments:

Jill@RealFoodForager.com said...

Hi, I shared my Slow Roasted Chicken and broth!

momto8 said...

oh my! Such a great site! EVERYTHING looks yummy!

Miz Helen said...

Good Morning,
I loved your feature from last week, it looks delicious. I am sharing a feature from my menu this week, Butternut Chowder. Hope you are having a wonderful day and thanks for hosting!
Miz Helen

Jen Blacker said...

Thank you for hosting. I shared Bonton Sauce this week, adjusted from a Food Network recipe.

Jennifer @ How to Peel an Onion said...

Happy New Year! I've shared my crustless cheesecake recipe - perfect for those avoiding gluten and grains! Thanks so much for hosting.

Breville Juicers | toolsforkitchens said...

Happy New Year! I shared a sesame chicken meatballs recipe and an apricot chicken with gorgonzola and mozzarella recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

Christy @ toolsforkitchens

Pat @ Elegantly, Gluten-Free said...

Those Honey Ginger Chicken Thighs sound so good -- I'd love to try them! I've linked Boneless Beef Short Ribs with Agave-Mustard Gravy.