December 6, 2011

What's Cooking Wednesday {12/7/11}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)



This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!


Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting (by Vanessa's Values)— stop by and say hello!


We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

7 comments:

Jill@ RealFoodForager.com said...

Hi,
I shared my amazing grain-free carrot cake and my holiday butternut squash.

Jen Blacker said...

Thank you for hosting. This week I shared my Bakewell Cream Biscuits, which I found on King Arthur Flour's website. I have made these several times now, all directly baked from the freezer. They come out moist and delicious. I add cheese in mine.

Amanda @ Traditional Foods said...

Thanks for hosting! I posted a recipe for quinoa pomegranate salad and roasted butternut squash.

Judi @ Frugal Frolic said...

Those gingerbread cookies sound heavenly... going to check them out!

Thanks for hosting!

France@beyondthepeel said...

Good morning. Thanks for hosting. I'm sharing a recipe for a holiday dip. Have a great rest of your week.

Vanessa said...

I was so surprised to see the Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookie recipe featured this week! Thanks so much!

Lodge Cookware | toolsforkitchens said...

Hi. Everything looks so delicious! I shared a Parga beef sliders recipe and a moist and delicious fruit cake recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!