December 13, 2011

What's Cooking Wednesday {12/14/11}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)



This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!


Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Toasted Coconut Haystacks (by Food Floozie)— stop by and say hello!


We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

5 comments:

Jill@ RealFoodForager.com said...

Hi,
I shared my famous grain-free party franks. I also shared an article about the 3 Super Foods for Bone and Joint Health and my favorite gift ideas for real food chefs like you and I.
Thanks for hosting!

Jen Blacker said...

Thank you for hosting. This week I shared a southwest rice and beans recipe.

Presto Deep Fryer | toolsforkitchens said...

Those coconut haystacks look so delicious! I shared a sauerkraut recipe, a pecan tassies recipe, a coconut baskets recipe, and a chocolate wafer cookies recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

France@beyondthepeel said...

Good morning and thanks for hosting. I'm sharing a recipe for Huevos Rancheros. Have a great rest of your week.

Pat @ Elegantly, Gluten-Free said...

Hello! You have a great selection here already today! My link is for Applesauce Cake with Cherries and Walnuts, which is an old family favorite which I've updated a little. Merry Christmas!