December 31, 2011

December Freezer Cooking!!

Before we end 2011, I wanted to make sure I posted this, lol!!!  I decided to make a few soups/stews while I was out over the Christmas holiday for my freezer... While we have already put a dent in some of it, here is what I came up with...

December Freezer Cooking

3X Beef Stew
2X Corn Chowder
3X Collard Green & Black Eyed Pea Soup (a New Year's Favorite)

Check out previous Freezer Cooking Days here!  Also, if you have any tips for stretching that leftover turkey, leave a comment here and let me know!


Want the latest from The King's Court IV?  Stay connected via Facebook, Twitter and email!

3 comments:

Witchy Crazy Mommy said...

Oooh you gave me some ideas! Thanks!

May you have more blessings in the year ahead!Happy New Year to you and your family!

Brenda said...

I never thought about freezing soup before. Thanks for the idea.

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Thanks guys :)