November 22, 2011

What's Cooking Wednesday- Thanksgiving Edition {11/23/11}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)



This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!

Wishing Everyone a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Spinach, Artichoke, and Roasted Red Pepper Quiche (by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks)— stop by and say hello!


We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

7 comments:

Jill @RealFoodForager.com said...

Hi,
I shared my amazing Pecan Crusted Pumpkin Pie and my Grain-Free Thanksgiving Stuffing.

Pat @ Elegantly, Gluten-Free said...

Thanks for hosting even during such a busy week! My link is for Cornbread Stuffing with Herbs and Mushrooms, that works as well for a side with turkey as it does with stuffing a winter squash. It's also gluten-free and vegetarian, and can easily be casein-free.

Have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Amanda @ Traditional Foods said...

Thanks for hosting! I posted a recipe for apple cake with fresh apples which can be a great recipe for the Thanksgiving holiday. I also posted a profile for a great fall fruit, pomegranate.

Emily @ Recipes to Nourish said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. I shared a delicious Pumpkin Pancakes w/ Ginger Honey Butter recipe. They are always a crowd pleaser, great to serve to company and perfect for a holiday breakfast. Thanks again!

http://recipestonourish.blogspot.com/2011/11/pumpkin-pancakes-w-ginger-honey-butter.html

Heather Lynne said...

Thanks so much for featuring my recipe from last week! I enjoy stopping by each week to look at everyone's posts!

Zojirushi BB-CEC20 | toolsforkitchens said...

Hi. I shared a holiday cranberry salad recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and Happy Thanksgiving!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

I wanted to let you know about a new site I started where you can list memes & linkies by category. It’s called Link Rink. Check it out: Link Rink