Well Made Toy Manufacturing Corporation has created a hit with their collectible series of plush animals called PetCakes! Combining cute animals and cupcakes make for a huge hit as a gift. Series 2 PetCakes – Forest Animals are available for purchase on their website www.petcakesetc.com! PetCakes Collectibles Series 2 include: Honeycakes, Bamboo Berry, Nutty Nicky and RocoCoco! These cute and cuddly pets would melt any kid's heart!
These are always a hit with the kids… they are loveable, cuddly, soft and cute. Everything a kid loves in a stuffed animal! They truly do take their PetCakes EVERYWHERE… their room, the basement play area, the dining room table, the car, Granny's house, and even to bed! They also like to turn the cupcake wrappers that the PetCakes come with, into bowl and pretend to cook and prepare meals with them, lol!
WIN IT NOW- 1 lucky The King’s Court IV reader will win 1 Petcake of their very own!
1. Follow The King's Court IV via email and leave a comment letting me know you are a CONFIRMED subscriber.
2. Become a GFC Follower! Leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are/have become a follower.
3. Like The King's Court IV on Facebook and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a fan.
4. Follow The King's Court IV on Twitter and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower.
5. Like PetCakes on Facebook and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a fan.
*PLEASE leave separate comments on this post ALONG WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS for each entry. That will give you a greater chance of winning!
This giveaway ends 10:00pm CST on Saturday, December 3, 2011. I'll use Random.org to select the winners, who will be notified by email and listed on this site. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. US residents only.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
*Disclaimer- I was not financially compensated in any way for this giveaway. I received the products for review purposes only. The opinions in this post are my own honest opinions and were in no way affected by having received these items.