May 4, 2011

What's Cooking Wednesday {5/4/11}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)

This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!

Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Dad's Bread Pudding (by Shugary Sweets)— stop by and say hello!


We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Hi,
I shared my GF Coconut Milk and two articles that I hope you like!

Pat @ Elegantly, Gluten-Free said...

Here's my link to a flavorful, filling bowl of homemade Chicken Soup w/Mushroom & Onion, easy enough for beginners (GF, CF).

Thanks for hosting --
Pat

Marelie said...

Great Bread Pudding...its very delicious.Thanks for hosting.I just linked my Rellenong Bangus

Jen Blacker said...

Thank you for hosting! This week I shared my Buttermilk Cheddar Jack Biscuits. They came out pretty good...next time though I need the butter to be colder.

Aimee said...

Oh, how exciting, I will let my dad know you chose his bread pudding!! He will be thrilled! I linked up a few more recipes, thanks for hosting!
-Aimee

Tina (PinayInTexas) said...

Hi! I’m back with my Chicken Enchiladas!
Thanks for another week of hosting!
Have a nice day!

Calm Crazy World said...

First time stopping by! Thanks for hosting the party!

Amanda- Eating in Winnipeg said...

i just linked up a vanilla bean cheese cake! i love these blog hops, they're so much fun! thanks for hosting!!