March 5, 2011

Whole Foods: FREE Muir Glen Products!

Well, it looks like I'm headed back to Whole Foods again, lol!  If you join the Muir Glen Tomato Connisseur's Club, you can get a $1.00/1 Muir Glen printable coupon! You can grab smaller cans of Tomato Paste at Walmart for FREE with this coupon! Thanks Coupon Closet!

I've got a doozy here as well... pair this with the Whole Foods Coupons recently released, and you've got a great deal!


Muir Glen Tomato Sauce = $1.99
-$1.00/1 Muir Glen printable coupon (upon signing up)
PLUS
-$1.00/1 Muir Glen Whole Foods printable coupon
Total Price = FREE


Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes = $1.99
PLUS
Total Price = FREE

Muir Glen Tomato Sauce (small can) = $1.19
OR
Total Price = $0.19

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Awesome deal! I've never used coupons at Whole Foods before, how many will they let you use at a time?

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Hey Tamara! You can use 1 manufact. coupon (eg. the one you can print upon signing up), AND 1 Whole Foods coupon (either via internet/printable OR in their Whole Deal magazines that are located in the stores)!

Tamara said...

Thanks for your answer. I actually meant, how many sets will they let you use at a time? Like do they put a limit on how many you can buy or a limit of 3 like coupons per transaction or something like that? ;) I'm an avid couponer but just haven't shopped at Whole Foods really since I was younger and had a lot of disposable income. (Oh the days... LOL)

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

I got you... it was a late night, lol! I'm not sure what the actual limit is! I've purchased at least 4 sets yesterday (using the 4-$0.75/1 coupons.com coupon + 4-$1.00 Whole Food coupons), so at least 4!