March 9, 2011

What's Cooking Wednesday {3/9/11}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)

This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!

Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Vegetarian Indian Falafel (by Veggie Converter)— stop by and say hello!


We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

6 comments:

Concetta said...

Thank you for hosting another wonderful party filled with fabulous recipes!
<><
Concetta

Miriam said...

What great recipes today!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

Michelle Maskaly said...

Love the Falafel recipe! Thanks for hosting!

Shelly said...

Found you on MBC! I hope you follow me back! :)

http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

Hi there!
I added my Chicken Cutlets with Prosciutto. Thanks for hosting!

Denise said...

Thanks for hosting What's Cooking Wednesday! This is my first time joining in!! I shared my Kid Approved Mexican Omelette.

Following you on Twitter now & excited to browse all the yummy recipes! THANKS!!

Denise @ Creative Kitchen