February 23, 2011

What's Cooking Wednesday {2/23/11}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)

This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!

Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Apple Strudel (by Sea of Savings)— stop by and say hello!


We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

5 comments:

Jen Blacker said...

I shared my crispy pan seared flounder recipe. It uses potato flakes to make it crispy. It's the first time I used flounder, it was on sale at Costco the last time I did meat/fish shopping. It only takes a few minutes from prepping to table.

Jane said...

I added my Pepperoni Palmiers. Thanks for hosting!

21st Century Housewife© said...

Thank you so much for hosting! The links are all looking really delicious and I'm looking forward to visiting them for some great foodie inspiration!

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy said...

Thanks for the linky!

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy
http://www.lindaslunacy.blogspot.com

Pat @ Elegantly, Gluten-Free said...

What a great selection of goodies here already!

I've linked my Redskin 'Skins with Olive Oil and Garlic Salt for a healthy snack or appetizer that's easy to fix, nutritious and easy on the budget. I hope you like!