January 26, 2011

What's Cooking Wednesday {1/26/11}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)

This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!

Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Vegetarian Chorizo Dim Sum Rolls (by Veggie Converter)— stop by and say hello!


We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for hosting!!!! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Elsa said...

Thanks for the invite! The food looks delicious!

Miriam said...

Thanks for inviting me over! You've got a great site and I am happy to be your new follower and participate in the Linky party! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

Miz Helen said...

I brought you my Green Chili Chicken Bake this week, I sure hope you and your readers enjoy it. Thank you for hosting us today and you have a great week!

21st Century Housewife© said...

Thank you so much for hosting! The other links are looking yummy - I'm looking forward to visiting them!

Jane said...

Hi there!
Thanks for hosting this Linky! Can't wait to check out all the delicious recipes! :)

Kristi said...

I am so grateful that you decided to highlight my recipe. These are really super yummy and simple. I'm glad you like them. This is one of the few things I just "winged it" on with no original recipe to base it off of and I'm so glad they turned out well and you liked the recipe, too.

I appreciate it!

Kristi @
Veggie Converter