January 19, 2011

What's Cooking Wednesday {1/19/11}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button from my right sidebar!)

This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!

Our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Cashew-Goji Bars (by Fresh Healthy Cooking)— stop by and say hello!


We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers too… we just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

6 comments:

Busy Working Mama said...

Thanks for hosting! I love to get inspired with enw recipes :) I need to grab the button for my blog!

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

It's lovely to discover your blog, and thank you for hosting the linky!

Crystal Jigsaw said...

I'm cheating a little as I don't have a recipe to add so I haven't linked up. But you have a lovely blog here and I'm always grateful to find new recipes not being a confident cook.

Found you via Tuesday blog hop.
CJ xx

Jane said...

Thanks for hosting What's Cooking Wednesday! :)

Erica Hall said...

I'm a new follower! I linked up and I'm grabbing the what's cooking Wednesday button! http://365daysasmom.blogspot.com/

Show Me Mama said...

Thanks for the linky- :)