September 29, 2010

What's Cooking Wednesday {9/29/10}

The King's Court IV and Turning The Clock Back have teamed up to create…What's Cooking Wednesday (feel free to grab the button!)





This is your chance to showcase your recipes each and every week! Just to make things even sweeter each week, post your fabulous recipes for the opportunity to have your recipe featured on What's Cooking Wednesday the following week!!


**The winner of the Naumes Grill Basket was #8- Jami @ An Oregon Cottage!**


Also, our Featured Recipe This Week is:
Roasted Sausage, Peppers, and Onions (by An Oregon Cottage)— stop by and say hello!

We encourage you to stop by other blogs and their recipes! Feel free to leave comments for your fellow bloggers toowe just love comments! Also, please DO NOT post your main blog page here, POST RECIPE LINKS ONLY!

9 comments:

Ott, A. said...

Thanks for inviting me to stop by and participate in your linky party. I have a new recipe today that tastes delish, so I am happy to share. So great to see you featured An Oregon Cottage she has a great garden and is always cookin' up something great!

Gramma's Cookin' said...

So glad you started this as Wednesday had nothing! :)

Cindy Bultema said...

Thanks for the invite! I'll try to stop by again next week!
I'm off to try some of these great recipes!!
Cindy :)

Noellen said...

Thanks for introducing me to your site!

Ashley said...

Thanks for inviting me to join in! This is such a great way to find other good blogs! I'm putting you on my calendar so I remember to link up again next week.

Cookin' Mama said...

Thanks for the invite. I love all the new stuff I find at these recipe sharing links.

I would like to invite you to participate in Slow Cooking Saturdays Recipe Swap @ Crock Pot Recipe Exchange. Here is a list of scheduled weekly themes that I already have up http://crockpotrecipeexchange.blogspot.com/p/slow-cooking-saturdays.html

I look forward to next Wednesdays recipe shares. Thanks for hosting!

Pam said...

Thanks for the invite, too! I'll be participating any week you have this! Thanks again! : )

Judy @ Frugal at Home said...

Thanks for the invitation to join What's Cooking Wednesday! :-)






Dr.Sameena Prathap
said...

Hi,

Saw your blog on Mom bloggers club and joined in...Do follow me..will participate in blog hop !

Dr.Sameena@

www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com