I'm slowly realizing that my family has fallen off the bandwagon to becoming more eco-friendly. We need to do better. After the birth of my son (18 months), things in my house began piling up…rapidly! Clothes, toys, dishes, and most importantly dust/germs! My allergies have been acting up quite bad lately, which is unusual since I take allergy shots. The kid's allergies are kicking in as well. I realized that we have to do better about keeping the house clean! I then turned to my old friend Seventh Generation! I've used some of their products before, but I must admit, not consistently. However, when my dear husband would make attempts to clean the bathroom, for example, the mere fact we'd have to steer clear from it at least 30 minutes afterwards, or the fact that he'd often choke while cleaning…said A LOT!
I contacted Seventh Generation to see if they could help my family out. Upon request, we were able to try several cleaning products...and they worked so much better! The simple fact that we can breathe while cleaning, speaks volumes! It also helps me feel a little better about becoming more eco-friendly while minimizing health hazards around the home. As part of their Healthy Home Starter Kit, we were able to try out:
Healthy Home Starter Kit
Tub & Tile
Natural Paper Towels
Seventh Gen Recycled Bag
*NOTE- The Disinfectants have Thymol sent (from Thyme oil). These are NOT considered free & clear, but they are great for immune-depressed households or those with small children, hence why I’ve included them here. The scent dissipates quickly.
As promised, I have another Earth Day celebration and treat for you…one lucky ready will get the very same Healthy Home Starter Kit!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Just visit Seventh Generation and tell me which product you would like to try PLUS gain one entry per the following:
1. Subscribe to my feed or email and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you have subscribed.
2. Become a Follower! Leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are/have become a follower.
3. Become a Fan of The King's Court IV on Facebook and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a fan.
4. Follow The King's Court IV on Twitter and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower.
5. Sign up for Seventh Generation Nation (for FREE) and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower.
*PLEASE leave separate comments on this post for each entry. That will give you a greater chance of winning!
This giveaway ends at 10:00 a.m. CST on Wednesday April 21, 2010. I’ll use Random.org to select the winner, who will be notified by email and listed on this site. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Disclaimer here.