February 26, 2010

Confessions of a Frugal-holic: Part II

Ok, so now that I have gotten past my previous vent about the need to organize my prized possessions while learning the ropes of coupon-ing, I must continue on to explain my "Baking Days" (see other King's Kitchen posts).


On my designated "Baking Days", I bake/cook several dishes for the following month... great for those days where we are running behind or have a lot going on and need a quick and healthy meal.  My most recent Baking Day is here.  I have found this to be a great way to save money as well, because it eliminates (or shall I say, minimizes) the need to have to go out and get fast food for my meal.  Instead, I am using healthy meals that I have prepared in advance to pull us through those tough times.  Don't get me wrong though, we still eat fast food, but definitely not as often!


While there are several tips and tricks that I have learned along the way, I have been fortunate enough to have the chance to team up with Jaycie from Coupon Geek to write a guest post about "Freezer Cooking".  I share my tips and a yummy recipe, check it out here!  Your feedback is greatly appreciated!


For more money-saving tips or inspirationals, see other "The King's Riches" posts!

0 comments: